Our mission at Bolivar Elementary School is to use positive behavior interventions and support to teach students to make appropriate choices, create a climate of cooperation, and accept responsibility for their behavior in order to excel academically and socially.
It is our belief that:
- All students can learn, yet they learn in different ways.
- Differentiated instruction should be provided to meet the needs of all students' learning styles.
- Assessments should be used to make instructional decisions regarding individual progress.
- Learning and decision-making should be responsibilities shared by students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community.
- Students should demonstrate behavior consistent with school and system policies.
- All students should be given challenging curriculum and opportunities to lead them to their fullest potential.